27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social eventsAPPLY NOW
You're smart and you get things done. You think outside the box, with a passion for marketing. You enjoy making a difference and relish learning and self-improvement. You are self-motivated and driven to succeed. You are a quick learner with excellent communication skills. You will be a bright, conscientious and articulate professional with a positive “can-do” attitude.
The Marketing Executive is absolutely key to the growth of the German market and will be tasked with managing our paid search (PPC), search engine optimisation and online marketing activities across our German websites, alongside a variety of other marketing activities. The Marketing Executive for DACH will work within our Marketing Department reporting directly to the Customer Marketing Manager.
This role will involve:
- Managing our two German Websites: editing and optimising them for natural and paid traffic. Creating pages with thrilling and engaging content for the German market./
- German paid search: you will be responsible for managing Adwords and any other platform used for Paid search.
- Assisting with insight and product launch plans: conducting great market and competitor analysis.
- Reporting on German performance: preparing regular marketing and sales reports. Your analytical skills will allow you to draw conclusions and actions from the results.
- Implementing the Offline Marketing Strategy: delivering and agreeing the offline strategy for the German market, as well as analysing the results for these activities. Generating successful trade events, workshops and conferences for the German market.
- Managing social media and other communication channels to raise awareness of Commify and our products
- Managing all marketing communications sent to German customers, including email newsletters.
You will be an exceptional candidate, with experience in a similar role. In particular we are looking for candidates who have:
- Proven experience in B2B marketing
- Experience and measurable success using Google Ads
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Confident verbal and written communication in English
- Perfect verbal and written communication in German
- Excellent attention to detail
- A consistent professional approach at all times
- Can work autonomously within a supportive business environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good Excel skills and practical experience of the Microsoft Office package
- Ideally a knowledge of Google Analytics
- Competent in HTML and have knowledge of website build and structure
- Knowledge of SEO strategies to ensure the best possible results, Google ranking and SEO quality conversions.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Wordpress, Digg...)