27 days holiday
€2000 refer a friend scheme
Company bonus scheme
400€ Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Account Manager will be accountable for executing business growth plans, to deliver against the budgeted revenue/gross profit figures across our high-value customers who utilise our messaging products.
About Commify (t/a Esendex)
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, On top of this you can expect €400 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like a lunches and socials.
What you’ll be doing
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Driving the organic year on year revenue & profit growth of a small number of named, high-value customers within Commify
- Consistently developing new upsell and cross sell opportunities with the named customers. This will be for both core SMS products as well as key messaging solutions delivered by our Professional Services team
- Complete and take part in account reviews and opportunity reviews to ensure that the established sales process is being followed and plans are being executed upon
- Regularly meet with customers to engage, build relationships and networks within the customers (number of meetings attended will be a key performance measure)
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the business.
- Working closely with the Marketing department to improve the effectiveness of on and offline marketing to maximise sales opportunities
- Working closely with the Professional Services team to ensure the smooth delivery of Solutions projects
- Living and demonstrating our values at all times: Passion, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity.
- Hunting and winning new business to increase our high-value customer portfolio
What we’re looking for
The job holder will be an exceptional candidate, with a proven track in a similar role. In particular they are required to have:
- Strong commercial and sales acumen with focus on the customer experience / customer service sector
- Experience of performing sales planning and pipeline management
- Experience in account management or new business development role
- Experience of negotiating engagement pricing and winning long-term, multi-year contractual agreements
- The ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and experience of value-based selling and contracting to large enterprises
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships at both C-level and functional levels
- The highest work standards and structured methodologies
- Ability to multi-task within tight timeframes, and rapidly amend plans and tactics in response to changes in priority or situation
- Detailed planning and control skills
- Experience using internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers’ challenges
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Solid influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A results-driven and target-focussed approach
- Ability to speak and write in both German & English
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience of selling technology products/services in a SaaS or solutions environment
- Confident presentation skills with experience of presenting to C-Level audiences
- Strong working knowledge of CRM systems, especially SalesForce, including experience of all aspects of the sales cycle and workflow generation
The next step
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff